OK, this thing is going around. The blogger is supposed to answer these eight questions, then tag a few other bloggers, and so on, and so on...Well, I tag everyone who reads this--ha!
1. If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?
Invisibility. I am seriously the most curious (read: nosy) person in the world. Being invisible would expand my spying capabilities.
2. Who is your style icon?
Faye Dunaway in Bonnie and Clyde. Or Ali McGraw.
3. What is your favorite quote?
"A great thought begins by seeing something differently, with a shift of the mind's eye."
Albert Freaking Einstein. I know, I know. But I'm really not that pretentious; I just really like it. I also have a poster of this hanging in my bathroom.
4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
Someone once told me I was the most observant person she'd ever met.
5. What playlist/cd is on your iPod/cd player right now?
My "cool chick" playlist. Emiliana Torrini, Madeline Peyroux, Joni Mitchell, Ingrid Michaelson, Feist, and Stevie Nicks.
6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Morning person. Totally.
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs. Cats always look at you like, If I were human, I'd kick your ass for the fun of it.
8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
The Beatles. It always goes back to the Beatles, no?
Let me know if you participated so I can read yours!