Writer/Fellow Blogger Diane Lebow (Check out her blog, About Writing) gave me this award:
In accepting it, I've agreed to write seven intriguing things about myself (um...no problem there--I know very few writers who would pass up an opportunity to talk about themselves) and to pass it along. As far as the latter goes, I'll pass it along to any interested blogger--go for it! Here are my seven:
1. My husband and I met when we were nine years old. Seriously. At fifteen, we went on one date. It didn't go well. Eight years later we decided to try again and had a better time. We've been married for thirteen years!
2. My favorite flower is the ranunculus.
3. I like to eat my ginger and garlic raw. I brush my teeth a lot.
4. On the Myers-Briggs scale, I'm an INFJ, which, at one percent of the population, is the rarest of all types. I don't mention this to be braggy, as the descriptions always start with, "It won't be an easy life for the INFJ, but it will be interesting." Um...yeah. Totally.
5. I make crazy good lemon bars.
6. I like people, but I need to be alone a lot and I reaaaally like silence (see INFJ).
7. I don't have any tattoos, but I do have a birthmark on my upper right arm that looks like Mr. Peanut.
Okay, feel free to give yourself this award and get cracking on those big reveals...