Hey, everyone! I'm starting a new project, which basically means I can't think of anything other than my shiny new story. When first drafting, I get a little wacko about my writing ritual, so for my list this week, I thought I'd share the five things I absolutely need in order to write. Here goes:
1. Silence: I can listen to music while I edit, but lyrics distract me when I'm writing a first draft.
2. Green tea: Absolutely necessary. Every day. Couldn't live without it.
3. Chocolate: Dark. Bitter. Like my humor.
4. Natural sunlight: Tall order for Chicago these days.
5. Yoga pants: Comfort beats fashion. Every time.
What about you guys? What do you need to write?