OK, technically it's Saturday, but life got in the way...
1. I took the plunge last week and bought a Macbook Pro. Then I went a leeetle bit crazy and installed Scrivener. BEST DECISION EVER. Suddenly I'm organized. No more post-its flying all over my bedroom, no more trying to decipher restaurant napkins with hastily scribbled notes--I can type them onto the corkboard. At least in theory. I'm still learning.
2. This week's episode of the Real Housewives of NYC put the "reality" in reality television. During a particularly nasty exchange Alex tells Jill, and I don't know if I'll get this exactly right, "I live in Brooklyn, and I'm trying to get by in this horrible economy!" Good for you, Alex. In Jill's world giving a $4,000 never-worn designer dress to a homeless charity makes one a good person. Jill's delusions are epic.
3. True Blood minisodes. So fun. This is HBO marketing expertise at its best. Click here for Eric and here for Jessica.
4. My To-Be-Read pile is stellar. The Carrie Diaries, Before I Fall, Will Grayson, Will Grayson, and the 10th Sookie Stackhouse book. This should keep me happy until June!
5. Last, but definitely not least, happiest of Mother's Days to all the mamas!