Random bits of randomness:
1. Lost season finale. Goodbye, Sawyer. And all those other people.
2. Crown Vics: I'm seeing these guys tonight. What should I wear? I think flowers should be involved. In my hair? Cleavage?
3. Alexa's Etsy shop. My friend Alexa opened a cute vintage shop on Etsy. Stop by and have a look!
4. According to my 7 year old, my new name is Bergen Lergen Irgen Shwergen. Maybe I'll take it as a pen name. I could write Swedish mysteries. How does The Girl with the Lingonberry Tattoo sound?
5. Big controversy last week? Gay guys playing straight. Newsweek published an interesting article insinuating male gay actors shouldn't play hetero characters. Understandably, people freaked, because the logical assumption from Ramin Setoodah's article is straight men can bury their sexuality to play gay men, but the opposite is rarely true. I'm not sure if that's exactly what's being said, but I do disagree with one of the examples the article uses: Jonathan Groff on Glee. Openly gay Jonathan plays Jesse St. James (Um...yeah), Rachel's mildly hetero boyfriend and former rival. Setoodah calls Groff "distracting" because of his "theater queen" posturing. Um, I strongly disagree. Jesse St. James replaced Puck in my heart after this very sex-ay dance number with Rachel. The video is crap--Fox cracks down on such things--but tell me you don't get all tingly watching these two. What do you guys think?
Have a great weekend!