Hey, all! This is my last post until--gulp--2010, so I thought I'd make it fun. In honor of Ralphie and his Red Rider BB Gun, I'm listing the stuff I really, really wanted Santa to bring me when I was a kid. Here goes:
1. Charlie's Angels dolls. I wanted all three, but Sabrina was my fave, probably because I always had to be her when we played in the `hood. Well, at least I didn't have to be Bosley.
2. My neighbors owned this game and I would go over to their house just to spend time with it. Obsessed is not strong enough a word.
3. A macrame potholder kit. My mom still has the potholders. That's how awesome they were.
4. A pogo stick. I became the reigning champion of my block, three years in a row (mostly because I was unchallenged). My pervy husband has way too much fun with this factoid.
5. A ouija board. Loads of fun at sleepovers. Also, leading cause of nightmares at aforementioned sleepovers.
So, what did you guys want soooo badly you whined and whined until your parents ran for the spiked egg nog?