Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Here's my thankful Freaky Friday a little early:
1. I'm thankful for my family and friends. Couldn't ask for better.
2. I'm thankful that each year I realize, to a greater and greater degree, how much I don't know. It keeps me curious and active.
3. I'm thankful for the caring, nurturing nature of online writing communities. Without the support of my writerly friends, I'd probably be sitting in the crazy house playing checkers with Hurley from Lost.
4. I'm thankful Joanna Stampfel-Volpe said yes.
5. I'm thankful the genetic lottery graced me with perseverance instead of a cute little Heidi Klum nose. OK, maybe not that last one.
Have a great holiday!